The Mitchell’s Plain Islamic Trust is made up of the following Constituted Structures:
- The Mitchell’s Plain Islamic Trust (MPIT) – this body is the registered legal custodian of all movable and immovable property of the Mitchell’s Plain Islamic Society
- The MPIT Board of Govenors – this is the committee that governs the day-to-day affairs of the MPIT
- The MPIT Mosques Committees – these are the bodies chosen at each mosque to run the affairs at the mosques and are each represented on the MPIT Board of Govenors
- The Mitchell’s Plain Islamic Burial Society – this constituted body provides burial services to subscribing members and to indigent members of the Community
- The Beitul-Maal Welfare Branch – this group of dedicated workers, sees to the provision of necessities to indigent members of the Community
- The MPIT Creche – this body provides day care facilities for children up to age 6/7 years.
- The MPIT Education Co-ordinating Committee – this body is entrusted with implementing a unified madrassa administration system and syllabus for all madaris affiliated to the MPIT.
Should you wish to share your expertise with any one of the above structures of the MPIT, please feel free to contact us for more information – see our Contact Page.